Today in this article we are going to talk about e shram card. Online registration of e shram card has been started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, now you can do online registration of e shram card sitting at home. And you can get e-shram card made for yourself or any of your family, after making this card, you will get the benefit of many schemes of the government, we know in detail about how workers will get e shram card.
What is e-shram card?
The government is preparing a database of all the people who work in the unorganized sector inside the country. As you must have heard about one nation one card, under this one ration card was implemented in the whole country.
Similarly, with the help of e shram card, the government is preparing a data in which all the information of all the people who work in the unorganized sector inside the country will be with the government.
Within the country, a data of 437 crore workers who work in the unorganized sector will be prepared. Due to which these unorganized workers will get the benefits of many types of schemes.
e-shram card yojana details
- Name of the Policy – e-shram Card
- Launch Date – 26th August 2021
- Last Date to apply – No
- Website – https://eshram.gov.in/
- helpline number 1 – 4434, 011-23389928
- Department – Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Who Can Apply – Uncategorized Labor/People
- Registrations type Self/CSC
Whenever any scheme of the government is issued, its purpose is that people should get the benefit of it. So in the same way, if you register for e-shram card, then you will get to see many benefits of e-shram scheme in future like-
- If you apply for e-shram card, then you get a unique ID card from a government. On which there is a unique identification number.
- By applying for e shram card, you will also get the benefit of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana and the government will pay its premium for 1 year.
- In future, if the government brings any scheme for the workers, then the workers will get its direct benefit.
- New and better job opportunities will be available.
- If the government wants to give any financial benefit to the laborers working in the unorganized sector due to any calamity in the coming time, then the data of this e-shram card will help all the workers.
Other e-shram card benefits
If a person works in the unorganized sector and has made his e-shramik card, then the government can give scholarship to his children in the coming time.
Right now, all the people in the country get ration in the same quantity whether they work in the unorganized sector or not, but on the basis of the data of the E-Shramik Card, people working in the unorganized sector may get more ration than other people.
If the government wants, in future, it can give loans at no interest to the laborers working in the unorganized sector.
There are many such laborers in the country who earn their living by doing daily wages and they do not even have a house to live. In such a situation, the government can give them a house under the PM Awas Yojana.
e-shram card eligibility
Whenever a scheme is issued by the government, then either that scheme is for all the countrymen or for any one section of the country. And different eligibility is determined for all the schemes.
If we talk about the eligibility of e shram card, then all the workers working in the unorganized sector are eligible for e shram card. unconditionally-
- Worker in the unorganized sector
- Age 16 to 59 years
- Does not pay income tax
- The applicant should not be a member of EPFO and ESIC.
Online Registration of E-shram Card
If you want to do online registration of e-shram card, then for this we have told step by step the complete process of doing e shram card self registration.
Step-1 : To generate E Shram Card, first you have to go to E Shram Portal ( eshram.gov.in)
Step-2: After opening the portal, you have to click on register on e shram. After this, a window of self registration will open in front of you like this.
- First of all, you have to enter the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card.
- After this the captcha given has to be filled.
- Then click on send otp button.
Step-3: Now an otp will have come on the number you entered, after entering this otp, click on the submit button.
Step-4: Now you have to type your Aadhar card number and click on submit button by in the box with I agree.
Step-5: Now in front of your computer / mobile screen, the form for making e-shram card will open, inside which all the information related to your Aadhar card will come automatically.
After this all this information has to be filled step by step.
- Aadhar Card
- Your Personal Details
- Education qualification
- Employment, Business and Skills
- bank details
- The photo in the e-Shram card will be the same as on your Aadhar card. And finally you have to print the pdf of e shram card and keep it with you after laminated.
E-shram Card Primary Occupation List
If you are making e shram card or you yourself are making e shram card through phone or computer. The most important thing is that you have to give complete information about your occupation inside it.
Along with this, according to your occupation, you also have to put the primary occupation code inside it. Only then your perfect e-shram card will be generated. If you need your occupation code, then you can find out your occupation code through the e shram card primary occupation list.
What is e-shramik card?
This e shramik card is an ID card of laborers working in the unorganized sector. Inside which all the information about a worker’s personal information as well as his education, skill and occupation will be recorded inside this e shram card.
With the help of this data, the government will be able to provide the right schemes and good employment opportunities to the laborers.
Dear readers, if you like this information useful. Then please share with others, so other may get benefits as well. We thank you again for your time.